Wednesday 19 September 2012

DEGREE LIFE...

          First of all i can't believed that i'm now at Perak Darul Ridzuan. I feel that yesterday i still at Kuala Pilah Negeri Sembilan doing my diploma. I feel like i'm was dreaming that now i at Negeri Perak. Now i'm very proud of myself coz now i got the tittle of X-DIPLOMA from UITM  and then now i just started my new life as a degree students at UITM Seri Iskandar Perak. I felt so sad when the first time got to known about me have been sending to Perak to do my degree. Urggghhhh WTH is this but i got good news from my beloved one who is my bestie at Kuala Pilah that we got the same places. After knowing about that i feel so release at least i got my bestie there to start our new life and we can shares our happiness and problems together which mean we got each other to start our life. Thanks to ALLAH SWT coz give me the strenght to  go through my new life. Now when 2 week here i think ALLAH SWT have given me the best ever thing in my life. I felt so comfortable here with my housemates, classmates, neighbours lecturers, fakulti and also the campus life here.NEXT blog i will write about my housemates and my new life her...peaaaaacccceeee...LUV SI->(seri iskandar)....>3

No comments:

Post a Comment